Cross Platform Development
Our development team can develop your application to fit your needs from business intelligence to platform optimization. From desktop to mobile phones, wddonline will develop your application to work for your users. Our team has created everything from a complete hiring system for an international company to a mobile application for amusement park guests.
The applications we develop, spanning from simple to complex, have been implemented on both low and high volume sites for all sizes of businesses. Regardless of your current needs, we have the skills necessary to exceed your expectations.
If you are hesitant to incur the cost of custom development, don't worry. It is likely that we already have a program to suit your needs. Our custom content management system (C4), has over 60 Modules that can be installed on your site in minutes. With over 100 clients currently using our content management system and modules, we are confident that we will have an application that will suit your needs.
In order to assure reliabilty and dependability, we offer load balanced web servers with redundant database servers. This means if the unforeseen should occur and a server "goes down", your traffic will be automatically routed to the second server for maximum "up time". We have top down corporate directive, "Fix current client issues first, immediately." That means that if you have an issue with your site, you go to the top of our priority list until that issue is resolved.
While we prefer to program in ColdFusion with a Microsoft SQL Server database back end, we have a broad breadth of programming competencies.
- Each member of our development staff has at least 10 years experience in web development
- We have a broad variety of technical skills enabling us to identify and implement a creative combination of tools for effective and efficient implementations
- Moble application development for both iPhone and Android
- Adobe Flex/Air
- ASP, ASP .Net
- Web Services/SOAP/XML
- VB .NET, C#
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Excel (for reports)
- Strong personal and communication skills
- Project Management - Agile Scrum Methodology
- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Business Intelligence Team development
- Database Architecture
- ETL Architecture
- Data Modeling
- Data Warehouses
- Operational Data Stores